birdsong and butterflies
[html]

WC :: 414 ::

The Siamese woman lay there conflicted. Now that her assumption was out in the air, she felt a little exposed or foolish. Was it silly to think such a thing? It was painfully obvious how Jiva felt about her...wasn’t it? Why would he spend so much time with her during her recovery if not for the love he felt for her? Now the seal-pointed girl was confused. Love me...or leave me... what would it be? She knew what she wanted, she’d practically told the two she wished Jiva would claim her as her own, and apparently that wasn’t too bold of a statement. But now her ears perked to hear Zalen crack up with laughter. Truly she had been wrong in her thinking. She allowed herself to laugh too, a tentative lilt as her alpha explained her theory was riddled with holes.

She listened to the light hearted banter between the handsome fellows. Hmm...I suppose you two are right, I didn’t realize what fiery hoops he’d have to jump through in order to win my hand, now her laugh was real and felt good coming from her stomach. Of course this was the reason. Though Zalen was approachable and a loving Alpha, it must be ridiculously nerve wracking to come to him, tail tucked between your legs, in order to ask the leader if you could breed with another. You wouldn’t deny him though....right? She asked as her giggles died down, trying to imagine what the bi colored man would look like proposing such an idea to the dark man. Hopefully what Tharin had said wasn’t true or at least it wouldn’t come to knocking Zalen over to get his wish. Jiva was strong, but in no way was the wolfdog a fighter. The thought alone made Drin giggle again. Poor soul.

But what of you Tharin? If I’m not so bold...I remember seeing you with Fayne the other night, surely you two are not just pack brother and sister? She asked lightly, curious as to see if those little sparks of flirtatious she believed she saw on the night Titania had bloomed were valid. Will a fine gentleman like yourself muster the courage to ask our alpha to claim a daughter of New Dawn sometime soon? For all she knew, Tharin could have already asked Zalen or she may have been completely off with ideas.

Credit goes to Haley for such a pretty table! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#d74a65; letter-spacing:1px; }
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread