[M]Dancing on the ashes of the world I left behind
[html]

OOC here: Short post for Honrin

Honrin was not far behind Keldava, sprinting full pelt towards his mother's raging scream. What! What was wrong! He hoped he wasn't too late to do something. The territory of Cercatori flew by him at an alarming rate as his muscled bunched and released propelling the secui boy faster than he had ever dared imagine. His teeth were already on display and he growled to himself, upset and anxious.

He pulled in next to Keldava in time to catch her question, steam rising from his body into the cool air as he panted. His ears pulled up though and his mouth snapped shut though his sides continued to heave as Keldava spoke of Pandora. Then he was suddenly aware of her scent, her blood on the ground and he understood, mothers boiling fury and Keldava's furious growl. There were other scents too, they had taken her. How DARE they! Somebody had hurt Pandora, HIS Pandora and made her bleed, caused her pain, his voice was a deadly whisper against the wind,

''I'll kill them. A great stone block rolled away from a cavernous part of his soul and the blackness began to seep out, snaking through his body and infecting his mind. Rage built and sanity trembled before it, the white male shook from heat to foot and his fur prickled, tensed and rippled. 'I'LL KILL THEM!' He roared at the cloud filled sky and without even consulting his mother his claws scrabbled at the uneven ground. He was gone, forwards into the darkness, blinded by his rage, the mad pulse that filled his head like a thousand tiny voices whispering to him as he followed their scents.

Honrin Wolfe-Denahlii
<style>
.dandl .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.dandl-header {font-size:25px; text-align:left; padding:10px 20px; font-family: "monotype corsiva", sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; color:#6BC2FF; text-shadow:#152734 0px 0px 5px;}
.dandl p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dandl b {color:#041386; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.dandl {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... dark-1.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57AAE5; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.dandl-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.dandl .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread