Seeds of the Oak
[html] <style type="text/css">
.awfrodo-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:640px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:georgia;}
.awfrodo {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#FFF3CD url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _Frodo.jpg) no-repeat bottom;width:90%;max-width:640px;min-width:490px;color:#000;border:1px solid #91787B }
.awfrodo .name {font-family: 'Quattrocento', cursive;color:#4F2950;font-size:50px;padding:20px 0 0 10px;line-height:40px;text-shadow:#F7E3D5 1px 1px 6px;text-align:center;}
.awfrodo .lyrics {font-family:arial;text-transform:uppercase;color:#723004;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:center;}
.awfrodo .in {margin:5px 10px 160px 10px; padding:7px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;background:url(http://aniwaya.soulsrpg.com/public/imag ... _white.png);border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
.awfrodo p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:#FFF3CD 1px 1px 1px}
.awfrodo b {color:#602949;font-family:georgia;}
.awfrodo-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

Frodo Silvertongue
Test my reality Check if there's a weak spot
Clingin' to insanity In hopes the world will ease up

Frodo's first reaction was to be scared at Gemma, as she poised and tensed, as if ready to spring and attack him at any moment. As he'd neared his full height since they'd first met, he was perhaps a couple of inches taller than her by now, but still he was slightly scared and he had his tail automatically tucked between his legs, and his ears were low and submitting. He lowered his eyes as he entered the room, watching for any sort of sign that Gemma didn't want him there. But eventually she seemed to relax, especially as she could probably see he meant no harm. Still, he was pretty sure that newly made mothers scared him more than even fully grown adult males. She said his name as he stooped over, but it was more like a warning, so he made onto his knees and held up his hands as if to say he wouldn't harm her or the pups. Frodo then scooted back a couple of centimetres to give her some room.

When she spoke for the second time, there was something in her voice that told him she was getting calmer. He lowered his stance more and kept one eye on Gemma, one eye on the pups. Then he slowly took his eyes off Gemma, confident she would not try to harm him if he was slow and still, and focused on the babies. We do. he chuckled, laughing a little in an attempt to lighten the mood, but also because he was just completely overjoyed about becoming a father. He reached out a hand slowly, to touch the pups, but then held it still haflway there. Can I? he asked, looking to Gemma for confirmation. I promise, I promise I wont hurt 'em. and he meant it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread