Making her way home
[html]

OOC here! WC: 416

She waited patiently and suddenly she heard a howl. She recognized the voice but she hadn’t heard it as a howl before. Tharin was heading towards her. She wasn’t aware he had joined New Dawn. The non-luperci male would fit into the pack well though. She was happy he had found himself a home and a family. It would be good to see him and catch up too. It had been months since they had last seen each other after all. Isa watched excitedly as he approached. Tharin was clearly surprised when he saw her, then again, the last time they had seen each other she wasn’t pregnant and she had been in lupine form. It was very likely he didn’t even know she was a luperci until now.

She smiled and went down to her knees as he spoke, getting down lower so it would be easier on him. Her hand went to her steadily growing belly at his comment. Yes I am. I see you have found yourself a pack too. She held her arms out to him, not wanting to move closer to the border in respect for the members. Come on Tharin, get over here. It’s been too long. She hadn’t realized until then just how much she had missed her friend. She sat there and waited for him to come closer so she could pull him into a big hug.

<style>
.isanight .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.isanight p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isanight b {color:#CBCACA; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.isanight {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... hnuq-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.isanight-border {width:479px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.isanight .inner {margin:120px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread