Getting there
[html]

The girl smiled and thanked him for heloing her wound and he couldn’t help but smile back, his stomach pains disappearing for a just a moment. Ovidiu had always had a soft spot for young Luperci girls, not because he was a pervert or any such thing, but because they above anyone else had always been so kind to him. When he had lived with his family, the father and mother had seemingly ignored him, but the two daughters doted over him like nothing else; he had been very lucky to have them when he had still been owned.

But now he was free, and it was much harder than he had anticipated; not only was he running for his life from the trader man who wanted him dead, but he could barely keep himself fed. He suddenly had a much greater appreciation for those Luperci who could take care of themselves; it was a difficult thing to do.

Keldava began shooting a myriad of questions at him, but he didn’t mind; he really just liked her company, I’m originally from a place called Russia, it’s across the sea so very, very far away. I don’t really remember much about it, but I remember it was very cold, and there was a lot of snow. And yes, there are lots of wolves and dogs and other Luperci there. His tail was swishing behind him in rhythm, happy that he was telling her all these things, it made him remember good times. But then she asked if he was supposed to be this thin and he dropped his head a little, No… I don’t think so… He said vaguely, embarrassed.

The girl than graciously offered the deer to him, saying she had had enough to eat of it, something he believed due to the blood staining her maw. He was about to refuse however, when he playfully licked at his ear; Ovi would have blushed if he could, Thanks… I’ll have some of it. He moved over to the kill and dug in like he had never eaten before in his life.

Word Count → 351

Out of character

<style>
.oviraze {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/52SCr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#504337; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; color:#000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #000;}
.oviraze b {color:#fdfdfb; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.oviraze p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.oviraze p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.oviraze p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.oviraze p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #fdfdfb; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.oviraze .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread