[dnd!] birds of a feather
[html]

macbeth is like, "what's your prob, bro? |:<"

Word Count → 400

As she thought about her times in Inferni, she had begun to doze off. Alyssum underestimated the forest around her; while she was normally more on edge and aware of her surroundings, these woods were so familiar to her that she felt no need to feel threated in the territory she knew so well. But, when she heard the approach of another she was soon revived as if she had not let her guard down in the first place, though she remained seated as to not to set off her company or her companions.

When she noticed that the female was mostly coyote in appearance, her lack of two legs adding with this inspection, and the scent that spoke of the clan in the Waste, she realized that she was of Inferni. She also detected that she was of high standings within the clan, though she found it hard to tell what rank she could have been, her memory muddled of the odd names she had a hard time remembering. “Hey, there,” she greeted respectfully nonetheless with a nod of her head, and was about to add more, though the sudden appearance of another bird cut her off. Though she was surprised at first, she was only shocked by his sudden appearance, and did not find his presence odd. He spoke a word to Macbeth, and had to frown as she detected its less than favorable tone, but she shrugged it off since she knew it was not any of her business. The magpie, remaining on the woman’s shoulder, stared at the crow as if he was offended, and finally chirped back a response, his smooth voice a bit tested.

Pretending that there wasn’t any tension between the two birds, Alyssum smiled to show that she at least was friendly, and answered, “I was waiting to see if I could met a member and just talk, though its about nothing important. My name is Alyssum; I used to live around here, and I was just wondering how things were going.” She decided not to mention her past membership, or at least until later, unsure how the coywolf would take it even though she never met her before. Macbeth meanwhile was looking at the dark crow, as if he was staring him down. Again, she ignored it, though she found it odd that the usually gentleman-like bird was acting like that.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Olli38

<style>
.alyalyssum-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TbDAT.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ab977f; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 215px 0px; color:#50473c; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.alyalyssum-2 b {color:#e4cbad; }
.alyalyssum-2 b.m {color:#575a75; }
.alyalyssum-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.alyalyssum-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.alyalyssum-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.alyalyssum-2 .wordcount {color:#50473c; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #50473c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread