[dnd!] birds of a feather
[html]

Thought Stark could kinda have seen Aly around since he's been with the clan a long time... Please let me know if you don't like that, and I'll change it. x3

The coppery hybrid greeted her with a casual reply and incline of the head, but she became distracted by the corvines soon afterward. It was the first time that Vesper had seen her volant partner interact with a bird other than a fellow Infernian raven, and she was almost amused until she saw the change in the strangers. She threw a warning glance at Stark, who she hadn’t anticipated needing to rein in at any time in their life; usually he was the one to admonish her. He caught her look and folded his shaggy black wings tightly, bobbing his head in an almost luperci gesture to the other, admitting equality with the magpie.

The stranger spoke up with a smile, and Vesper latched onto the chance at canine conversation, pricking her ear and nodding. Her expression grew interested as she mentioned living in the area before, but she tried to hide the curiosity bordering on excitement. Obviously she’d chosen a pack already, even if it was strange she wanted to seek out an Infernian for unimportant conversation.

“I’m Vesper,” the Centurion replied, her tail wagging limply behind her. “And Stark’s the raven.” She added this information with another glance at him, but he only quorked and peered at the magpie. “I’m free for conversation,” she finished, grinning slightly and sitting down. “Things are going fine now, although you missed a war these last couple of months.” She felt removed enough from the battles to be able to sound casual if not especially upbeat; her wounds had healed, and the clan was strong enough to move on. Her paranoia aside, of course, although she’d always been paranoid.

Stark was silent for a few moments, and then he croaked at the stranger unexpectedly. “Stark thinking Alyssum looking familiar,” he said idly, his beady eyes focused on her even as he preened his dull chest feathers.

<style type="text/css">
.vesrcai b {font-weight:bold; color:#9da3ae; text-shadow:#05070c 1px 1px 2px;}
.vesrcai b.npc {font-weight:normal; font-style:italic;}
.vesrcai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.vesrcai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#202230; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vxduN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #171924; padding:260px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8c9195; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.vesrcai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread