[dnd!] birds of a feather
[html]
(471) funny, cause I WAS SLOWERER. |: and oh god i'm just laughing while i type this. dramatic alyssum is dramatic.

To Alyssum, low speech was nearly second nature. Often times, she forgets that its not a natural skill to have like then, and could only thank the wolves who taught her once again in her mind. Humorously, she sometimes wished that she did not know how to understand her horse, her tongue sharper than other mare's, but in seriousness found it a tool that could be a weapon of honed correctly. But, without use for such needs, it became nothing more than a helpful hand for conversations. If willing to learn, Alyssum would teach her the basics for whatever purpose she needed, though she assumed it was mostly for Stark.

She did not noticed when Vesper caught on to her, and continued to play along with the story. Yet, behind the friendly smile was a moral dying. The woman had not done her wrong, but here she was lying through her teeth. She wanted to feel shameful, but that time was for later, perhaps, since then all she wanted to be concerned about was Inferni and the coyotes. But, as unself as she was, she could help but squirm mentally as the lie streched out further, and was not sure if she could let it escalate any further. The only thing that stopped her was the worry that she would insult the vanilla-hued hybrid, which she knew that it would.

When Vesper clearly stated that she caught on, she was both relieved and stunned--relieved that the facade was dispatched, and stunned that she easily figured it out. "Aly terrible liar," Macbeth explained simply when she did not reply fast enough, and felt a terrible urge to wave off the magpie, but held herself off. "H-he's right, though," she admitted with a half-hearted laugh, rubbing the back of her head. Now that the shock was dulled, it was replaced with the dishonor she felt moments ago.

"Please forgive me," she started off, hurried, bowing her head for a moment once again to show that she still respected the hybrid despite her failed deceit. "You see... I was once part of Inferni." She paused for a moment, to allow her words to sink in and for any surprise that could perhaps come to simmer down. "I left the clan more than a year ago to better myself in battle. But, from my time away, I realized that the clan just wasn't for me. I planned to return, but I figured they wouldn't want me back anyway." This she said with another laugh, but it quickly died on her tongue.

"Please don't hate me," she stated sheepishly. Usually, she would not care for others' opinion of her, but being a former Infernian, she felt as if she needed Vesper's forgiveness. She did not know if the woman detested past members, but it seemed she was going to find out.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread