now you're speaking my language
[html]
and his eyes have all the seeming of a demon’s that is dreaming

and the lamp-light o’er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor

The kestrel’s question caused the Centurion to frown, although she wasn’t offended and so the she-wolf’s apology was unnecessary. She could hear Stark rasping a chuckle at the low speech exchange between them, and the bird’s beady eyes regarded his luperci partner fondly. Smirking briefly at him, she answered Tehu.

“Just because I’m older doesn’t mean I know everything,” Vesper said, and her tone grew teasing as she concluded, “For instance, I always thought birds had nothing interesting to say.”

She dropped the banter and listened carefully when Dalgina gave a little whistle, knowing how important it would be for the younger ravens that were perhaps overeager to scout ahead. It was strange to think about training the birds as potential partners for other members of Inferni, although it could be a step in the right direction. Most of the ravens already scouted the borders as part of their pact with the coyotes, but not all of them were proactive in this, and pairing them up with a luperci partner might benefit them all.

Smiling back, Vesper wagged her tail then dipped her head in gratitude. “Thanks for teaching me. I have to go back to my clan now, but I would be glad to teach you something in return if you ever need it.”

You can ask for this to be archived now, or you can write a conclusion post if you want; feel free to pp Ves leaving. :3

table by raze; pattern by dinpattern

<style type="text/css">
.Blurven {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/xK6vD.png') repeat; width:80%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #4C5963;}
.Blurven .SubTitle {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:20px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #000; font-family:'Glass Antiqua'; line-height:15px;}
.Blurven .SubTitle2 {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family:georgia; line-height:10px;}
.Blurven .Input {margin:10px 20px; background-color:#a9bdce; color:#4C5963; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.Blurven .Input b {color:#fff; text-shadow:#586773 1px 1px 2px;}
.Blurven .Input p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread