now you're speaking my language
[html]

Tehu let out an indignant squawk, Dalgina's ears flattening as he mimicked Fawkes in the way that he protested her words. She knew that Vesper had been teasing, but the young bird had a large ego, and didn't know how to face with others poking fun at him. Dalgina was the center of his world after all, and for her he could do almost nothing wrong. Nodding she smiled at the coyote. I will. It was nice to have someone she could go to, even if she didn't ever do it.

Turning she clicked her tongue, and Tehu took off, flying to find something to bring back to the pack. Waving at Vesper she walked back towards her pack, thinking about the day. What would it be like, to not understand what Tehu was saying? Very strange for her. Tail swaying she continued on her way, glad that Tehu had been able to teach her.

Out of character

<style>
.dalackbird {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YDMYK.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#a5c9c4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; color:#495957; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:17px; border:1px solid #495957;}
.dalackbird b {color:#3376a2; letter-spacing:1px;}
.dalackbird b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalackbird b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalackbird p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.dalackbird p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #3376a2; margin:15px 15px 0px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread