Here You Go, Daddy
[html]

Liam
You are my love and my life, you are my inspiration.
Just you and me. Simple and free.
Baby your everything, I ever dreamed of.
Yea, yea.

The squealing of the pups roused the male from the brief nap he was taking. He had assumed the secui form for the comfort of his mate and pups, to be on their level. He heard the greedy suckles of the pups and almost drowsed off again, when he decided it was time for him to be near his mate and offspring. He lifted to his feet, shaking his fur out, then crossed the short distance to Ayasha's nest. The afterbirth had been cleared out, though the stench of birthing fluids and her pain still filled the room. Would for a few days yet.

He hesitated for a moment before settling for laying his neck across hers in a way that was both possessive and tender. "How ya feelin' Kiddo?" His eyes dropped to the two little ones who were nursing, an expression of awe on his face. His tongue darted out to lick her cheek tenderly, hoping to express his love, his gratitude and amazement that she had brought these little lives into their world.

His eyes fell to the pups again as he looked at them, studied them. They were part him and part her, and they made him feel tiny and vulnerable. They make him feel all powerful and weak at the same time, and he loved them. He loved these tiny lives that nursed from his mate. His ears fell back as he watched them nurse, feeling insignificant somehow.

Give me your own special smile, promise you'll never leave me.
Just you and me. Simple and free.
Life is so easy, when your beside me.
oh girl.

template by revo; modifications by Becca; lyrics by Chicago. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread