Thought i could fly. So why did i drown?
[html]
nyhah! miiiine!

This morning had dawned overcast and Saul had taken his usual morning routine with less than his usual vigor. Thoughts swirled unhelpfully around his mind- his worry for Lilin warring over everything else. He'd been informed by his cousin that Lilin had been to the borders the other day and it had infuriated the male. He hadn't specifically told her to stay at home, nor would she have listened if he'd asked her to. But he'd thought perhaps she would understand that her safety was greater than any matters at the border, but he had been grateful that Bran had accompanied her none the less. He'd woken this morning, making his mind that he would be going to see her tonight. Their confessions hadn't exactly been resolved and he knew their relationship would come to some kind of definition soon enough.

The afternoon was just beginning and Saul had been spending some time sorting through the supplies in his house. He knew it was important to renew his supplies often, and it reminded him that he would soon have to look for a more natural bandage material. The gauze pads and strips were running low and he knew that soon enough, there would be none left to scavange anyway. It was a daunting prospect but the young male was determined to find something that would work equally as well. Sitting on his doorstep, green eyes gazing off into the distance, it took him a good few moments to realise that a howl had sounded.

He rose with a start, determined to get to the border before Lilin. With an almost mischevious grin, he started to move towards the borders, two legs moving fast to cover the ground. It took him only a few moments to reach the borders and he came to a slowing stop when he recognised the figure at their borders. "Grace? What brings you here?" He asked, a friendly smile on his face. He liked Grace- she was a little sarcastic but he liked the sass she bought. Green eyes roamed over her little entourage, wondering what she was doing here.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
345+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread