Thought i could fly. So why did i drown?
[html]
Word Count :: 311 xD

Quickly her call was answered and at the approaching form of an familiar male a welcoming smile spread across her lips, a hand raised and wove idly as the other approached before returning to her mare's reigns, cautious of the horse and praying the mare didn't decide to play up and kick her hopefully new Alpha in the face, as interesting as that would be to watch. “Saul, it seems you have a habit of being oblivious to obvious things” she responded to his question, reflecting their past encounter where he'd overlooked her initially. Placing a left hand on her hip she shrugged her shoulders slightly in an attempt to convey she wasn't serious and meant no harm, not that such words or truth would be spoken aloud. Inclining her head a fraction she paused considering her next words carefully, for there would be no taking them back once spoken. “I guess i'm looking to join your pack. I mean, Anathema has many talent scholars and history keepers, they will live on without me perfectly fine” her smile wavered for a moment at the mention at her own home.

Within her mind she understood it would be beneficial to leave and strike out on her own, to expand upon her skills and promote good will with the new pack and her old, but she'd only been gone a short time and she missed them, to the point she almost wanted to turn into a whimpering mess in front of Saul, only her pride keeping her from doing as such. “I know i'm not... the most ideal canine out there. But you know me, I can offer my skills with books, language and knowledge. All I ask is that you let me have a home here and this pack, your pack, do not harm that which was previously my home and family”

Photo courtesy of kookr

<style>
.KMTT_Grace p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Grace b {font-family:verdana; color:#530c01; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#70492d 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Grace {background-color:#a45a29; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#1e1b19; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... grace2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:5px 0px 256px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Grace .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Grace .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #5b1801; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread