Thought i could fly. So why did i drown?
[html]
<33

A golden hand was raised in greeting as he approached and Saul allowed a little grin in return. He had come to the conclusion that he actually quite liked Grace, despite her sarcasm, and he felt a certain joy to find her at the borders. Even if she was here for official business, he would welcome her regardless. The soft sway of his tail slowed once as she quickly replaced the golden hand on the reigns of the horse, an almost worried glance given to the equine before she turned back. His words were met with her own jibe and Saul chuckled softly, his own shrug given in return to the casual lift of hers. "Yeah, I guess I do." He agreed, although he wanted to mention that he seemed only oblivious to her- he was usually on the ball with most situations, and Lilin's recently attack as well as the threat from the Dawnrunners had him watching the borders intensely.

The pause in her words gave him leave to look over her properly- she looked well although there seemed to be a slight reluctance in her. Of course, her next words were a shock and green eyes found blue as she explained. His meeting with her in the mountains had ended in an interest in Saul's idea to build a library, but nothing beyond that. Yet here she was, professing a complete lifestyle change. He nodded softly, running a hand through his hair once before her words came again. It seemed to cover all of his questions and Saul allowed a rueful smile to cross his lips. She made it all so easy to accept, even her request to leave her old pack alone. He snorted softly, his tail still swinging back and forth. "We have no intention of causing tension with any packs... but we will certainly try to keep Anathema in our good books." He chuckled softly, although a serious note shone in his eyes. He didn't have any desire to interact negatively with another pack and her request allowed him to voice this.

"I guess there isn't much left for me to do but welcome you into Vinátta..." He offered, a cheeky grin on his lips as he turned. She would need to follow him to Jordheim so he could give her the welcome pack that he'd given everyone else that had been accepted into their ranks. "You coming in?" He question, glancing back over his shoulder to see if she was following him or not.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c39b6a; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebjuly02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly02 {margin:0 auto; width:462px; background-color:#cdbfb2; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... bjuly2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #796857; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#796857; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
420+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread