Thought i could fly. So why did i drown?
[html]
Word Count :: 404 <33

She laughed lightly as the male responded to her little jab at him in an equally joking manner, clearly not taking offence at her words where others may have. Tightening the grip upon Mai's reigns she waited for his response to the rest of what she had said, knowing that what she had asked was nothing more then selfish but at the same time something she required, something that she needed to hear so that she could rest more easy with the choice to leave the cave dwelling pack behind her. For her who had remained in a state of no change for so long, the sudden change was overwhelming and throwing her typically confident self off balance more then she would like to admit. As Saul went to respond everything within her went perfectly still, the two pheasants following her suit and staring up to the two wolves with beady eyes filled with curiosity of some kind.

Yet it appeared she was all worked up for nothing and the male's reassurances that her pack was safe meant more to her then anything. “Thank you, I know it was selfish of me to ask, but they are my family and although you have shown me nothing but good will I had to ask. And considering you're letting me in, they'd be my good books, no?” she flicked her dreads over her shoulder, bending down to pick up the bags which she was carrying, “Since just so you know, I'm a control freak when it comes to books, my books; no one is to mess with my books. But honestly, I appreciate. Anathema, they.. they mean a lot to me” she fixed her eyes down at the ground for a moment before clearing her mind and looking up confidently, more comfortable with her choice to leave now.

“So how's the library you spoke of coming along and what can I do to help?” steeping forward she answered the male's question by simply following him, leading both horse and pheasants along with her. “Oh, and where can I leave Mai here? She's.. temperamental and i'd hate to see someone get kicked by her” pausing her lip twitched in silent humour, “Okay, i'd find it hilarious depending on the resulting injuries, but that's just me. So have you guys got a stables or an animal pen or something together or would I have to build her one?”

Photo courtesy of kookr

<style>
.KMTT_Grace p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Grace b {font-family:verdana; color:#530c01; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#70492d 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Grace {background-color:#a45a29; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#1e1b19; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... grace2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:5px 0px 256px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Grace .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Grace .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #5b1801; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread