Thought i could fly. So why did i drown?
[html]
Word Count :: 371 <33 Assuming Saul just laughs and shakes his head, not giving up where Nier lives :')

A slow, mischievous grin spread across her lips “No worries there Saul. I'm a big girl, i'm sure I can show others how to respect my... possessions if they don't already know how to” as the words rolled off her tongue, her lips twitched with humour which was quickly followed by a short string of laughter. Trailing just behind the other she felt like a lost pup following an adult, ocean eyes flicking this way and that taking in the sights and trying to mesmerise as much as she could as to learn her way around as quickly as possible, although a small part of her continued to actively listen to Saul as he answered her bombardment of questions and explained more about the pack that was now hers to call her own, she supposed.

“Sounds like a plan. So until the library is constructed where have you been keeping the packs books and knowledge or have you yet to start collecting such? I have some connections I can trade goods for knowledge with to add to our collection if need be, I'd have to see what you have first and determine if there’s anything needed worth trading for” she began to off an a tangent and as soon as she realised this she clicked her jaw shut and opted to continue listening to the other and following him, stopping outside what could only be described as the most unusual house she had come across in her life and that was from someone who lived in Anathema. Cocking her head to the side she hummed in thought, black lips pursing as she began to strip apart the building and figure out as to how it was supported and the construction of such a building, although crafting was by far not her strong point.

It wasn't long until the male exited again, passing over a bundle of which she quickly pulled a part a noised through before responding “Thank you. So... where does Niernan live?” she asked completely serious, a toothy predator grin spreading across her face; she wouldn't deny that the male had caught her attention and she was sure to make her attention known to him as quickly as possible.

Photo courtesy of kookr

<style>
.KMTT_Grace p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Grace b {font-family:verdana; color:#530c01; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#70492d 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Grace {background-color:#a45a29; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#1e1b19; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... grace2.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:5px 0px 256px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Grace .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Grace .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #5b1801; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread