Salt and Iron
[html]
WC: 310 OOC:

Her greeting was taken well, though one pup shied and ran to her father. Eclipse could only assume he was their father, they all smelled a like. She moved closer and the little boy came to sniff and lick at her feet and she giggled. He was as curious as she was as a pup and she could remember that time too. She shook her head..

“It’s ok! He just wants to get to know me I don’t mind.”

That was when she noticed their muddy state. Bringing on another onslaught of puppy memories of her making mud pies and giving one to whoever came to view. She smiled kindly. They smelled of a pack so perhaps they were playing and were on their way to clean up, or were just having too much fun to notice.

“Thank you it was a gift, do you know how to shoot?”

She asked. Tilting her head a little and kneeling down so that the little boy knew he had permission to get to know her scent. She was wary of course, she wouldn’t dare think of picking up the pup for fear of making him fall, but she was in no way rude either. She still took in a scent as a marker to get to know a wolf, though not the way wolves normally did it.

“My name is Eclipse Soulstorm.”

She offered, giving the man a meaningful smile. She wasn’t trying to be rude, but it was nice to get out and even nicer to see puppies. She had not thought about puppies since she learned how to make mush for them when she was off seeking her family. She had learned a lot of things, many of which she wished she could give the knowledge back.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread