Salt and Iron
[html]
WC: 396 OOC: Derrrpppp

He was nice, she had to admit, and that was good because she didn’t think she could take another rude or uncaring soul from this world. Just seeing the innocent children made her hopeful. She had so much bad news jumbling around in her head that she was scared of even herself, but how could she say the world was a bad place with the shy little girl and the curious little boy? Her ears perked as the man spoke again. She didn’t know what he meant by skedaddle, but she tried to fill it in with something coherant. She smiled a little.

“I do not think I have tried anything else... what else is there?”

Yes she was naive about many things and weapons was one of them. She had been in a pack that promoted nothing but peace. Her bow was used for hunting and defending, and competition, other than that she couldn’t think of using it on someone for no reason other than defense. She had learned that when she shot an arrow at the woman named Orin. Who in turn shot her. Eclipse learned that the bow much be used with better care, though she perfected it since that day. She couldn’t help but let herself love the baby puppy and she laughed as he barked, her smile wide, a thing she rarely did these days. The girl wiggled and wanted to see what her brother found and all Eclipse could see was puppies. He spoke and introduced himself and the pups. Both of which he seemed to have adopted.

“That was kind of you. I am sure they will be thankful for it someday. I am from Ich... no that’s not right, I reside in Cercatori d’ Arte.”

She blushed at her falter... Ichika was no more she thought as she looked down to keep from showing her embarrassment. She wasn’t one to stay put for long it seemed and though she wanted a place to call home, lately things never kept her in one spot. Not even promise’s to her family that she wouldn’t leave. Even they had promised her and left. It was a circle of never ending pain and sadness. Whenever it happened she would run, because since being a puppy that was all she knew how to do.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread