Salt and Iron
[html]
WC: 346 OOC: Poor lonely eclipse lol.

Eclipse in no way tried jesting with other peoples feelings. She learned from that since she ran off and lived with many different types of wolves, even a bear. After she left them and found Saul she felt bad for leaving them so abruptly. She had let them care for her teach her, and yet she didn’t want to stay long enough for them to attach to her. She didn’t want the pain of them leaving her so she hurt them by leaving instead. She smiled inside thinking of heading to AniWaya again, this time to meet Frodo rather than getting the bad news of a horses’ dead owner. At the words “no” her heart fluttered, but why should it? She didn’t really like him that much did she? He was kind but they just met! She’d have to dig deeper inside her later to see what this feeling meant, but for now he listened to her companions explanation. She felt for him and smiled.

“That is far braver than most men are. I don’t see many men taking care of children that aren’t even theirs unless they are mates with the mother... You are truly a noble man.”

She said kindly. Smiling a little too widely at the prospect that he was single. It seemed he didn’t want her prying into his life anymore and the way he showed it was by turning the tables on him.

“Me? Please. I have no mate. I’ve moved far too often. No one has wanted to come close to me...”

She said looking down though she still had a little of her smile even if it was cynical. It was her luck that she had no mates, she couldn’t even emotionally get close enough to anyone in her new pack, sure she liked them, the few she’d met, and felt comfortable around one or two, but emotionally? No... she doubted she could give anyone that kind of attention, she had barely gotten it since she was a pup.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread