{J} On This Dusty Road I Travel
[html]
For all her own self-conscious worrying, it seemed Skye didn't see anything that should be worth Kenna worrying over. She merely continued to smile and remain relaxed. This made the collie girl feel loads better. Already she felt a sort of connection, a respect for the alphess. She seemed different than most leaders. Even back in her own birth pack, the alphas had been far less...amiable. When dealing with serious matters such as potential joiners at the borders, they were far more strict and distrusting. Although Kenna had no problem with Skye being so willing to accept her (why would she anyways?) she was admittedly a little surprised how smoothly the process seemed to be going. Reflecting the pale woman's own smile upon her muzzle, Kenna's heart leaped as the word 'family' was spoken. Ah yes, Cercatori D'Arte just kept sounding better and better, definitely her kind of pack. Tail wagging with the barest of control behind her, the hybrid woman's blue eyes brightened when asked what she could provide to the pack.

Chuckling softly she casually lifted a paw to tick off some of her stronger skills on her fingers with a contemplative expression on her face. "Well, I've got a good way with animals. I've raised and cared for 'em nearly my whole life. I can train 'em too. Dust's a pretty good example of my work..." She grinned at the stallion who simply flicked his ears back and forth in response. "Mm, le'see...I'm also a fair trader when livestock is concerned. I've done business back in my home lands with travelers and within the pack itself." She paused, two fingers held up loosely. "I also got experience out in the wilds on trails watchin' over the animals and I have some basic healer's knowledge regarding herbs and poultices and such." She nodded then bending her three fingers inward towards her palm again before dropping her paw back to rest on Dust's neck. "And if nothin' else, I'm open minded and willing to learn." She dipped her muzzle again in conclusion. Feeling rather confident now Kenna once more fell quiet to hear the other wolfess' response.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread