the worst things in life come free to us
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.Lea1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/Sets/rose2-1.jpg') #000000 no-repeat top left; width:460px; margin:10px auto; padding:220px 10px 10px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.Lea1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px; background:#3f0005; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.Lea1Words {text-align:right; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#fff; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.Lea1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:390px;background:#3f0005; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.Lea1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:380px;background:#323333; color:#949494; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 60px;}
.Lea1Input b {color: #fa8f8f;}

</style>

Linquilea de la Rosesanglante
Again, slow thread. But I'd like to at least get into the swing of writing agian.

The words, rhymed in such a delicate fashion, were calming for a chaotic mind. Linquilea's golden eyes were softer as they moved slowly across the page. Reading still came as a bit of a challenge to the large and powerful woman, but she enjoyed the reward of something hard earned. It could not be said that Linquilea did not enjoy earning what she thought hers. It just so happened that this typically comprised of pain. But the words of a man - or so she assumed, it certainly sounded like a masculine name - named Robert Frost sang to her, and reminded her of a happier time, when her mind wasn't such a difficult place to inhabit.

An intrusive noise interrupted her quiet thoughts, and the dark woman lifted her eyes from her task. A snarl lifted on her black lips, and she closed the book softly. A strange girl who smelled like trouble and general stupidity had taken up residence by her fire, and had not even bothered to introduce herself. Remarkable, Linquilea drawled, placing the book on the ground next to her and standing to her full, intimidating height. To the black monster, this little creature was nothing. She could be snapped in half without a second thought. Apparently, she was mentally handicapped as well. Tell me - do all of the creatures here entirely disregard basic social norms, or have I merely had the unfortunate luck to run into the stupidest ones? Her last words were spat with contempt as the regal Queen stared down at the little coyote.

Niccolo, hearing his Mother's voice, appeared quickly behind her. The scarred man said nothing, but lurked behind the woman he served and observed. If it came to punishing the girl and she put up a fuss, he would assist. Two large, trained creatures against this small, pathetic thing would be no challenge. But he would remain silent - there was no need in further enraging his mother.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread