we prove ourselves
[html]

Nah, I thought it was Jacinto in lupus. :| Read about four legs last time then he whips out a bow, haha. And I guess I wasn't clear with my attack either? Let me (Raze) know if I need to change anything this time. Smile Aly, some PP on my end to get them in the position you mentioned over PM, just to speed things up.

Reagan almost felt like a monster as he sprang from the foliage -- but it was a thrill, an empowering feeling. He had never been a force to be reckoned with, but the pretty mottled coyote stumbled away from his advance and fell, and a satisfied smirk twisted the side of his lips upward. His scream deepened into a hoarse roar as his secui jaws closed around the redhead's shin, biting deep and hard as he could, wanting to feel bone crack between his thick teeth. He tugged, about to start shaking his head back and forth to drag the luperci to the ground, but the stretching sound of a bowstring made his ears snap up on his broad head.

His movement -- and perhaps the coyote's aim -- saved him from sprouting an arrow from his throat. The tip instead dug into his scruff as he tried to crouch away; his thick, raised hackles and secui neck saved him from devastating damage, and with a shake he managed to dislodge the point. Blood running down the side of his neck, the scruffy orange wolf snarled.

That, too, was cut off. The slender female had grabbed him, and he squirmed in an attempt to get free or bite a chunk out of her arms. She did succeed in holding him off from the male, who jumped into the fray armed with an arrow. It stabbed him, and he growled again, lashing desperately against the pair of coyotes. He could not go out this way -- not until he'd killed one, just one, so it could be said he'd accomplished something in his pathetic life.

Desperation and fury lent Reagan strength, and he whirled around, throwing himself at the woman. He landed on top of her, weighing her down, and lunged for her face, saliva flying from gnashing teeth.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread