we prove ourselves
[html]

Skipping Jacinto so we can wrap this up. Also, this sucks. xD

Broom yellow eyes gazed back at him, and for a second Reagan stood poised over her, saliva dripping from his bared fangs onto her cheeks. Something flickered in his green eyes, a sense of foreboding coming over him, and a ripple went through his ugly ginger fur. But he could not hold back now, he had to bring her down, even if the male shot an arrow through his brain he had to kill her so no one could say he hadn't tried.

I'm sorry, the wolf tried to tell her, a choking sound leaving him in place of a snarl this time, I'm sorry, but I have to, you don't understand. And then his teeth flashed for a final time, his head lunging down for her throat -- only to halt midway, his jaws parting in a gasp. A sharp pain exploded in his ribcage, and he yelped as he felt something deep within punctured from the blow. His wriggling, originally meant to keep the girl pinned and maintain his weighty grip on her, turned into a spasm of pain as the dagger ripped out then plunged in again.

No, can't, Reagan yelped, and he jerked backwards. Something tore, and more blood spilled onto the yellow grass, and he knew that cut had been deep, far too deep. He threw the whole of his body sideways to evade her, abandoning his determined last-ditch effort for acceptance in favor of getting out with his life. He turned around, his tail tucking behind his legs, and limped as quickly as he could away from the coyotes, his side matted with blood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread