What it Means to Live as a Warrior
[html]

Adelle stared in surprise as the sword slumped down. Was he pouting? Adelle wasn't too sure how to deal with it, as she herself had thrown giant tantrums. Most of them involved going to sleep when she was supposed to though, or an argument that she'd had when drunk. Adelle didn't remember that, thankfully. Her body straightened up, trying to think about what others had done when she had done such a thing. Being reasonable was the key, she was fairly sure. Yes, you're a lousy fighter. You should be better for your age. Adelle was fairly confident that everyone in the world had warrior training. Meeting someone who didn't was odd.

You practice though. Every day. I get up and come here and move through, making sure I do everything I know how to. I spar with others. Do the same, and I'm sure you'll catch up. That was logical, yes? Adelle thought she sounded reasonable. Practice was a huge part of being good at something. If she stopped practicing, she would cease being a good warrior. Adelle nodded her head at his words, gripping her sword. Again she came forwards with the attack, bracing for his defense.

Out of character

<style>
.adrose {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGexi.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#e6d5c7; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; color:#898287; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #898287;}
.adrose b {color:#e46164; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898287 1px 1px 2px;}
.adrose b:before {content:open-quote;}
.adrose b:after {content:close-quote;}
.adrose p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adrose p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #e46164; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread