Family Ties
[html]

Ooc.

Word Count:

Nervousness ran rampant through Hadley. He couldn't believe he was actually going through with this. It seemed that it was only a short time ago that he'd come up with the idea. In fact, it was a short time since he had. He wasn't ready! He still had so much to do, to get ready, to prepare! If he didn't go now though, Hadley doubted that he would ever be courageous enough to face her. So he sat in the room, grooming through his fur like crazy, trying to look nice. What would Sebastian think of this? He hadn't told him what he was doing. Perhaps he should have. He owed his life to him after all.

Was he running late? He was, wasn't he? On the verge of a break down Hadley grabbed a bottle of scotch. It wasn't long before it was empty, the now tipsy male moving his way towards the hall. He needed the courage the bottle could give him, boosting him to do things he normally wouldn't. Luckily his tolerance for the drink was fairly high, not even giving a sway to his step as he reached the front. Looking over to Isa, beautiful graceful Isa, Hadley wished he'd taken another drink. He was going to be a father! What did he think he was doing with this? It wouldn't fix anything. It couldn't heal what he had hurt.

Jazper was already talking. Desperate he glanced over, wondering how they had gotten to this point so quickly. Told to say a few words to complete the bond he looked over to Isa. Everyone's eyes were on him. If canines could sweat he would have been, ears flat against his head. A life time of this? Hadley was going to be sick. Still, he had to try. For Isa, he had to act the part. I-Isa, since we met...you're really incredible...a-and...I will do everything I can to be a good mate. Finished, his gaze fell to the ground. That was terrible! Couldn't he come up with anything better?

<style type="text/css">
.waterbeads-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.waterbeads b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48da4; letter-spacing:1px}
.waterbeads p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.waterbeads {margin:0 auto; background-color:#a3676b; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/qxtjcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c89eaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #50333a; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread