Family Ties
[html]

OOC here! WC: 577

It had seemed like she had only met Hadley yesterday and perhaps it really had been such a short amount of time. Isa had fallen in love with the hybrid rather quickly, perhaps a little too quickly. He was her first love after all, perhaps she should have spent more time getting to know him better first before a relationship started. It would have been rather difficult though since she was in heat when they were getting close. Time didn’t really matter though, she was carrying his pups and in just a short while, she would become his mate. She felt so many emotions building inside of her that morning as she groomed her fur to prepare for the ceremony. Isa felt excited, nervous, even a little scared. Perhaps Hadley would change his mind at the last minute, decide he didn’t want her. Scared that their future pups wouldn’t like her, that she wouldn’t be a good enough mother. It was all so new to her; she had no idea what to do. She would just have to take it all one-step at a time, starting with the mateship ceremony.

Isa made sure to look her best, grooming her fur until she was finally satisfied. Isa heard Jazper’s call and made her way to the Great Hall, standing next to Hadley as the others gathered. She stepped forward when her Sole called the pair to the front. A large smile spread across Isa’s face as Jazper spoke, telling them to give the words they had prepared. She turned to face Hadley so he could go first, picking up the slight smell of alcohol on his breath. He had been drinking before the ceremony? Why? Did he need to drink to build up the courage to actually go through with it? No. If he didn’t want her to be his mate he never had to ask. He was probably just nervous like she was. Listening to what he had to say only made her believe he was just nervous. The way he spoke, only making it obvious just how nervous he was. Isa took his hand in his, stroking the top of his hand with her thumb, hoping to help calm him down a bit. She gave her love a sweet smile before she spoke. Hadley, in your arms, I have found my home. In your heart, I have found my love. In your soul, I have found my match. You are my inspiration and my best friend. You let me sing my own song. I promise you my life as a loving and faithful mate. I promise to be your partner from now and always. I promise to always be honest and express what I feel. Whatever comes our way, we will see it through. Today I give you my hand to hold, and my love for you to keep always. She had spent quite a bit of time, figuring out what she wanted to say, and she hoped Hadley would like it. Hadley was her world, he was the one who held her heart, and now he would be her mate. Perhaps she said a little too much. Hadley kept it short and simple, maybe she should have too. It was too late to take it back now though. Isa said what she had prepared. Another large smile spread across her face as she met his eyes before looking back to Jazper so he could continue.

<style>
.isalove .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.isalove p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.isalove b {color:#1D274B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.isalove {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... love-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; border:2px solid #ffffff; border-radius:20px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BE6C96; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.isalove .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #1D274B; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread