my heart's beating; is it serious?
[html]Sorry for the delay.

So the loner before him had come from an area he knew and had traveled through. She seemed to be telling the truth, despite her confession. “I see,” the hybrid said pleasantly. “I took a luperci ferry across from the island to the tip of Quebec years ago. I haven’t been back, but I remember that area was certainly beautiful. If you’ve ever been on the island, I’m from outside Daniel’s Harbor, to the west,” He knew he was rambling and blabbering, but he couldn’t help himself. The Hollr patted his flighty horse to calm any potential freak outs she could have by being so close to Tayui. The horse stomped her powerful hooves to the ground, almost in warning.

“Don’t be alarmed by Petra, she is insane,” he said to his companion with a grin. The flighty horse looked nervous, as if she wanted to get the hell out of here. “She still has quite a large wild streak in her,” His taming was going well, hell Petra was a completely different horse than she was a year ago. It pleased the husky male that he had come so far with his beloved hoofed companion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread