my heart's beating; is it serious?
[html]

XD sorry for the delay, muse death + no time to post + spotty internet = slow shae.

Tayui seemed less than thrilled at the horse, but Ezra took her predator joke kindly enough. After all, he too thought it was a bizarre habit to keep a food source as a pet but had forgotten that once he took Petra from the wild. Ezra considered her question carefully. ”I don’t know,” he said truthfully. “There were some wolves in the Kingdom that could speak to horses but I never bothered to learn or ask them about it,” He said as she spoke to Petra in a language the man had never heard before. He almost chuckled at how silly she sounded.

Petra, on the other hand, took the speech very differently. The buckskin took a long look at Tayui before rearing up and whinnying loudly. Ezra tugged her back down to earth with her reigns, at which the still-slightly-wild horse did not appreciate. She eventually fell silent and obedient, however, anxiously shaking her head and snorting while she stood still. Ezra laughed. ”What did you say to her? She’s totally neurotic but I’ve never seen her act like this,” Ezra said to his pale companion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread