my heart's beating; is it serious?
[html]
[/html]She supposed that speaking to a horse when she was a wolf using pidgeon pidgen was probably not the best idea, but she hadn’t expected the horse to explode. The horse started making all sorts of noises that only such beasts could make and Tayui gave it a dry and withering look. Really, all this racket? She wanted to tell it to calm down, but she figured that it would be best to let Ezra do that given that the horse didn’t seem to like her too much. Ezra had to fight with it to calm it down and they were lucky that he was in his optime form. Tayui stood up in a vain attempt to help, but realized that there was nothing she could do. Next time, she’d remember not to tell horses to behave since they apparently took that as a threat.

After a while, she calmed down and Ezra laughed. Tayui hadn’t expected that at all; she would have thought that he’d be upset that she had scared his horse so badly. But it was better this way: she didn’t want to upset him, too.

“I just told her to behave,” she replied, giving the horse an odd look. “I guess no one’s spoken to her before. Or, not like that. I learned to speak some of the animal’s words from a bird, so I must sound awfully strange to her. And then my teacher had learned low-speech from squirrels, so I guess I must sound really odd.” She laughed as she realized this because she had only ever spoken to avians before and never much else. No wonder the horse had freaked out![html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread