my heart's beating; is it serious?
[html]New thread soon? Smile <3

When she agreed, Ezra wagged his tail in excitement. If Tayui taught him sometime, he could share it with his pack too. Hell, he didn’t know her very well, but Ezra wondered if she would fit in Vinatta. She was older and probably had been in several packs throughout her time on this world, but VInatta was all about fresh starts. He paused for a moment after she spoke, wondering if he should extend the invitation to her. It was the right thing to do, he realized. Especially if he wanted to see her again.

“Vinatta is far past Inferni and Salsola, it is even past New Dawn. Go west for a few hours after New Dawn. Our borders reach to the top of the Grand Lake. If you reach the new pack that shamefully claimed the other half of the lake, you’ve gone too far. We are a pack of second chances, and family. If you ever get tired of being on your own, you should come check it out. It feels like a real home to me, maybe it could be the same for you one day.” He smiled, and got back on Petra’s back. “In fact, I must be going. I need to find my supplies and then head back to the pack, it’s a very long ride back and I hate riding in the dark,” he smiled and started Petra off at a trot. “Have a wonderful day, miss Tayui,” He said as he turned his head to his shoulder, giving her one last look before he was on his way.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread