If I only knew how to pull myself apart
[html]

i can't escape the twisted way you think of me
i feel you in my dreams and i don’t sleep

Word Count → 505 || Points → 5 :: Ooc.

She needed clothes. There was no doubt about that. After seeing almost everyone else wearing something to their style, Rio felt the need to do it too. She came back feeling quite natural from being outside Souls and living in her Lupus form that she forgot what civilization was like. She came back naked, appearing to her mother naked. Well, she wasn’t naked, but she was bare. She heard of places around the abandoned cities having clothes good enough to customize and wear. She wasn’t looking for anything too difficult – just maybe a nice skirt and a shirt to throw over her bare form.

The traveling took forever, especially all the way from Grand Lake and back to Anathema. That hike took a lot out of her, but she was happy her loyal owl minion was there to keep her company. He still refused to talk to her, or maybe he didn’t realize he could, but she didn’t mind. As long as he was there. Maybe after bonding with him more, she will finally be able to name him something. She was still about a mile away from her destination, but walking on the road leading into the greater part of the city had her mind occupied. She was now walking through Halifax, the part of the city she visited often when she needed simple things like bedding and liquor.

The owl flew ahead and when he felt that he was too far away, he circled back and did the same, sometimes landing on Rio’s shoulder to take a break. She didn’t shoo him these times as she was happy he came along. She pet the Great Horned Owl’s feathers lightly, and took a flight of stairs up toward the higher part of the city. She had to walk up about five flights, the owl taking off to wait for her at the top, but when she finally reached the landing to Greater Halifax, panting all sloppy and such, she wasn’t disappointed in the variety of clothing stores it had. There were about ten that popped out right before her eyes before she even took another step. There was clothing stores for those that liked the grungy style and store leaning toward more of the girly style, hers.

Rio wasted no time running toward one of the more feminine stores, quickly slipping inside. The large owl propped itself on a bench outside the store to wait for her. He hooted once and went to keeping watch for the front door. Rio sifted through several racks, taking a few skirts and shoving the ones that she didn’t believe she would wear right now in the empty satchel that was slung over her shoulder. She put on a white layered dress, letting her tail swing out of the bottom, and moved over to a mirror to look herself over. Not bad… She turned a few times admiring herself, making sure the skirt spun with her and having fun twirling. She was excited that she finally found clothes!

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Dress can be viewed here

Messages In This Thread