If I only knew how to pull myself apart
[html]

i can't escape the twisted way you think of me
i feel you in my dreams and i don’t sleep

Word Count → 505 || Points → 5 :: Hmm.. Do I sense a familiar situation?

The owl sat calmly on the bench. Owls have excellent hearing, and with that being known the owl sensed something nearby. He felt safe knowing that Rio was close, but as he heard something leap off of a roof, he attempted to take flight. Whatever it had been clipped him before he was able to make a successful take off. The owl hit the ground with the wolf, hooting frantically, and now trying to make a successful take off, but not being able thanks to its, now, injured wing.

Rio heard the commotion and turned around just in time to see the black wolf and the owl go down. She rushed toward the door, and the owl walked toward her. He spread one wing, but the other stayed closed. She picked up the bird and put him on her shoulder, then turned to the obsidian male angrily, ”What the fuck do you think you’re doing?!” Rio was a lady, and not one to be using foul language, but this called for an exception. Her hackles rose on her back, and even though she was hardly a fighter either, she needed to express her anger in some way. ”You know, not all birds are food.” Her words were like venom, and she stormed back into the store with the owl on her shoulder. His claws dug into her shoulder in attempt to keep his balance, but she really couldn't feel it at this point. She walked to the back to retrieve her bag, lightly petting the bird on the belly. "We”re gonna go home to get you fixed up. Don’t worry, boy.” Rio set the bird on a clothing rack while she undressed. She put the dress in her bag and secured it around her body so that when she shifted down, it would stay securely on her back. She shifted down to her Secui as fast as she was able, which was like a minute, though it took a lot of energy out of her. It was her first time in her Secui form, as she refused to use it all times before, but she didn’t have time to dawdle. She was shorter, and panting now, and she moved her body as close to the clothing rack as she could, ”Jump down, boy.” The owl followed her instruction, landing with a heavy thump on her back and getting its claws situated in her scruff.

Rio marched out of the clothing store with her bag secured on her body, it was clipped with a few straps like a dog’s harness. The compartment was big enough to fit a few clothing items stuffed in there. As she passed the other black male, she snarled. ”Don’t you dare come near my bird again.” She turned her back to the male, which she probably shouldn’t have, but she didn’t know any better. She wasn’t a fighter after all and didn’t even know the basics. Jaden had been right – the world was a dangerous place for her. She was so vulnerable.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread