If I only knew how to pull myself apart
[html]
src="http://i45.tinypic.com/212y1s0.png">

WC:311+ - OOC Points - 3

Catching the bird beneath his paws, Kai smirked and growled, snapping his jaws towards the animal as the pair rolled to the ground, but the moment he twisted himself around to get a good go at the owl, the doors of the building burst open, stopping Kai in his tracks. This black female was not happy at his attack and at her anger, he assumed that this bird was connected in some way with her. Snorting playfully, he stood, patting the own on the head rather roughly as it hopped over towards the female, a slow grin spreading over his muzzle at her anger. "Alright, alright, relax!" Kai smirked darkly, mischeviously - this was what he enjoyed, causing frustration to others. But she vanished into the shop. Kai lingered outside, waiting for her and the bird to emerge.

The female was cute, he would give her that. But currently, Kai's attentions were somewhat distracted by Axelle. That wouldn't stop him from flirting, though, and generally treating her like a piece of meat to be stared at. Old habits die hard, after all. When she did emerge with the bird gripping onto her fur, Kai lifted a brow as he paced back and forth, watching as she threatened him not to go near her bird again. She ued the one word that was guaranteed to provoke Kai's dark behaviour. Dare. As she turned her back, Malakai snorted briefly, and moving up behind the female, he let his eyes scan her as they always did with females but his focus quickly returned to the owl. "Or you'll do what, Tough Girl?" This was her challange, how she reacted to him. Kai snapped his jaws towards the bird, the action making him smirk - it was this behaviour towards that cat of Axelle's that had started the ball rolling between him and the two-tone female.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px
1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-
size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-
align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png);
background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;
padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;
border-radius:8px;}</style>