If I only knew how to pull myself apart
[html]

WC:533+ - OOC I love evil Malakai. Pints - 5

Malakai's eyes glittered as he saw the hesitation in this she-wolf. The way her words stammered as she regarded her threat. Kai knew she couldn't touch him, just like he knew he wasn't supposed to touch her, given they were from the same pack. When 'You'll see' was the best retort she could come up with, Kai knew he had her on the back foot, so to speak, and let his head lower a little though his feral yellow eyes remained locked upon her. At least she didn't turn her back on him - she hadn't completely lost her head, it seemed. Calmly, with complete composure and control, Kai took a slow step in her direction, his gaze telling her everything that played through his dark, twisted mind - that he could take her, kill her and dispose of her well enough that no-one would find her. He would certainly never let himself be linked to the crime by leaving such a thing as evidence. After all, it would mean leaving behind her body, and Kai wouldn't have done such a thing. He licked his muzzle menacingly, smirking dangerously, wanting to instill as much fear into her as possible, as if he could smell it, as if it were a drug to him.

However, something she said made him stop. Her mother was Angela. Naniko, the white Alpha female of the pack. Naniko was one of the few that Malakai had genuine respect for, had shown his true loyalty to, and upon hearing this news, that the black female before him was the Alpha's daughter, the dangerous look in him faded fast. He wouldn't hurt her. Not Naniko's offspring. Rio was off the hook, it seemed, with him. That didn't mean he couldn't have a little fun with her. And so, letting his dark, vicious nature return covincingly, but this time only for show, he took another step closer, his muzzle snapping at the air a little. "So your mother is the Alpha, huh? I see... Well, don't worry, I'll be there to comfort her when she learns about the awful demise of her daughter." This was perfect. "When she's weeping at the news of her child's untimely and, may I add, brutal death, I'll be a shouler for her to cry on, to mop up her tears. She'll be glad of my support, my sympathy..." Another step closer, and on his face now appeared that fake sense of empathy he was so good at creating, his eyes softening as he watched her, as he played out the scene of how he would act towards her mother. "I know it's a shock, Naniko, and I am so sorry for you loss... But you are still Angela... You are still strong and beautiful and no doubt fertile... You could have more pups, more daughters..." The fake sympathy faded as quickly as it had appeared, his darkness emerging once more. "So there's really no need for you to worry, Tough Girl. I'd be there to assist your mother in making new pups to replace the one she so savagely lost" His last word was a mere hiss as he grinned sadistically to her. This was fun.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread