If I only knew how to pull myself apart
[html]

i can't escape the twisted way you think of me
i feel you in my dreams and i don’t sleep

Word Count → 480 || Points → 3 :: Rio fights like a bitch xD

She kept stepping back every time he stepped toward her. She was almost completely convinced that she was in trouble, though something she said seemed to throw the wolf off. She almost immediately felt powerful, though it soon ended. The reaction only lasted for a second before his darkness came back, and she was scared shit again. He kept coming towards her, and she kept stepping back. This time, his threats came with a story, one that left Rio scared and believing. She didn’t know this wolf; she didn’t know that he was a big faker, and she had no idea that he was just messing with her now. She turned her head for a second, quickly muttering to the owl in low speech, If you can fly, fly to somewhere safe! Then she quickly turned back to the black wolf.

The owl stretched its hurt wing; it still hurt, but as he stretched it, whatever bone was out of place seemed to snap back in. Good, he needed it right now. The owl took off from Rio’s back, and despite the pain in his wing, he didn’t fall from the sky. He took refuge in a tall tree right above them, watching closely. He guarded his friend with large, yellow eyes.

Rio felt a pang of pain in her chest as she imagined the scenario this wolf was playing out before her. It was true, she wanted to leave Anathema, but she didn’t want to die. She just wanted to go somewhere where she fit in more, and still be able to see her family when she could. Rage returned to Rio’s eyes. The fact that she doubted Naniko would really shed a good amount tears over her death was enough to make her kill him, though only if she had the skills. She didn’t and she had to make do with what she had. She raised her right paw, and struck him in the head with it as hard as she could, which wasn’t too hard. Realizing a few seconds later the stupidity she had done, her eyes widened with fear and she backed away quickly, growling like a scared pup.

This wolf really seemed like he was going to kill her, and despite being thrown off because her mother was Naniko, it seemed not to bother him. He probably had to scrap his old plan to dispose her body, to something better and more concealing. She needed to learn how to protect herself, and now was the time to test her. She didn’t know what she was doing, but whatever felt right she let it take over her. ”You’re not my mother’s type. She wouldn’t touch you with a 10-foot pole.” Her voice lost its shakiness, even though she felt it inside. Her heart was racing from fear and she really didn’t know what would come next.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread