If I only knew how to pull myself apart
[html]

WC:412+ - OOC Points - 3

As he continued to press towards her, this black female, Kai saw her bravado flare as she spoke of her mother and knew it hadn't quite his the nerve that would spur her on. He wanted to see the spark in her, wanted to see her fire, or failing that, he wanted to see her run from him in sheer terror. However, as Kai used the mother and daughter card against her, he saw her eyes widen a little and knew that it had hit that spot in her, knew it had reached deeper than his previous threat. So that was what this female was truly afraid of. A useful piece of knowledge to have, and as she lifted her paw to strike him once more, Kai let her. He saw the attack coming, felt the sting on his face and this one carried more strength that the last. His head once more whipped to the side and he snorted heavily, though when he looked back, she had taken the chance to get out of the corner he had backed her into.

Turning to face her once more, Kai let a low growl rumble in his throat, his tongue lolling a little to lick his muzzle as if thinking of the fun he would have with her. She was from Anathema. Plus she was Naniko's daughter. Two reasons he couldn't touch the female, and now that her blood was up, perhaps it was time for him to come clear, to ease her worries and fears, to tell her that he wouldn't touch her, that she was safe in his presence. He had had his fun in seeing and sensing the fear in her. His growl faded, and with another snort, his muzzle broke into a slow grin and his head bowed a little, almost in submission. Technically, if this was Naniko's daughter, then she was his superior. The daughter of his Alpha. His feral gaze remained on the female, as his body lowered an inch or two, his smirk remaining. "You have a good punch to you, Naniko's Daughter." He didn't know her name, so that would have to do for now. "Alright, I relent. I won't take you. I could but I respect your mother too much to do such a thing to her child." His grin spread, his body lowering into a submissive pose now, a complete contrast to his previous posture. "Malakai." His tail swayed slightly as he watched her.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread