If I only knew how to pull myself apart
[html]
Ooc.

Her punches that connected with the male seemed to do nothing to him, but anger him further. Her heart raced, and if she must then she would run. Her owl would find her sooner or later, she knew he would. Though, the male stepped towards her now in a non-threatening way. She watched him with confused eyes as he submitted to her. Malakai… She never heard of him in the lands of Anathema, then again, she was never there. She belonged there, but she stayed away as much as possible. She snorted audibly, ”Rio.” She was still pissed and distrustful of him, and she wouldn’t let him out of her sight again.

The owl seemed to feel the tension loosen, and he dropped from the tree branch he took refuge on before and fluttered to her back again. He perched there, grilling Malakai with big, yellow eyes. Rio watched him too, but she couldn’t say much about the male. She didn’t know him, and what was worse was that she already lost all trust for him. She didn’t know whether to leave him here or talk to him to make sure he was sincere. ”Funny, I never saw you around Anathema before.” He did smell of the pack, but he could’ve been a loner sulking around the borders picking up the scent.

Ever since her run-in with Columbine Lykoi, her trust in others had been severely dented. She didn’t believe others on their word anymore, especially males like him. Sinister, hurtful for no apparent reason, malicious. The male before her seemed the same way, and she wasn’t sure whether she should be grateful that he decided not to attack her, or run in fear that he was just doing that for a front to take her edge off. Well, he was failing- her edge was still there, and it would remain there.

Word Count: 312

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly21 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7fa1c1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dcdfe5; }
.freebjuly21 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly21 {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f8f8f8; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KV9WB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0cc; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485c6f; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread