If I only knew how to pull myself apart
[html]
<3

Watching the other stretch, Rio yawned, letting a whine escape at the tail end of it. She blinked at him, watching him finish. ”Ah, golden child for the Creator.” She didn’t believe in any distinct religion, but she knew something must have created everything around her, so she just referred to it as the Creator. Golden status…" It was more like a hiss, but a friendly hiss. She rolled over on the bench, now exposing a little more of her underbelly. She was getting comfortable with the male and didn’t see why she couldn’t relax a little bit more. Now she laid on her side, her periwinkle eyes watching him move around.

She yawned again. Damn, she was getting tired. She answered him lazily, ”No, they had some men’s clothes in there too…” Her eyes were fixed on the ground. She knew she saw some pairs of pants that didn’t look like women’s wear. They had to be for men. When he mentioned dresses, she looked up at him with only her eyes, ”I’d agree to disagree. You can only know if you try.” An evil smirk played on her lips. Would this brute really fall for it and try on a dress?

Rio picked herself up from the lazy position she was in, and returned to the laying position she was in earlier, laying on her stomach like an expectant dog. Her eyes followed his movements and then they travelled to the store front’s door. If she went back in there, she would want more things and not be able to fit them in the Secui bag she had strapped to her large body. A girl could never have too many clothes, though. Or shoes, according to some human magazines. Rio’s big wolf feet didn’t get the pleasure to meet shoes. Too bad… They looked fun.

Word Count: 305

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly21 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7fa1c1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dcdfe5; }
.freebjuly21 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly21 {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#f8f8f8; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/KV9WB.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0cc; padding: 150px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485c6f; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread