If I only knew how to pull myself apart
[html]
Ooc [WC: 581 || Pts: 5

Malakai's eyebrow lifted somewhat as she mentioned that the shop carried not just dresses and shoes but also more masculine items. Perhaps he should check it out, although he snorted a little. "Not that I wear clothes too often." His eyes raised to the female and his muzzle carried a short smirk. "Wouldn't want anyone to miss out on what I have to offer, now, would I?" He wiggled his eyebrows. He had never really had much of an issue with flirting, but now his interest was well and truly locked onto Axelle, he thought that she might have a problem with him doing it. After all, if it were the other way around and he caught her flirting with any male, he would certainly find fault with it.

Kai did notice how the female moved, how she rolled onto her back somewhat and he knew that she wouldn't have done so if she still felt afraid or overly angry with him - one never showed their more vulnerable underside to an enemy. It meant that he was winning this female over despite the fact that not so long ago, she had practically punched him in the face, twice. He caught her words about trying on dresses and the like, and Kai let another, more playful snort escape him. She had to be joking. He wouldn't even give the idea any response besides his dismissive grunt.

As Rio lay on her belly, Kai scooted a little closer to her, letting his eyes brush down her form in that usual way of his, like he was looking over a raw deer hide or a large chunk of fresh meat, and even licked his muzzle a little, barely hiding the fact. And again, Axelle popped into his mind. They weren mates, not yet. They hadn't even mated yet. But there was something about her that had taken him, and as the brief, fleetng idea that he may take this female before him simply to expend some time and energy, it drifted right out of his head. He couldn't. One, he respected Naniko too much. Two, she was from Anathema and it was against pack law to force another pack member into such an act. Three, Axelle would be disappointed and upset, he guessed. But it was the fourth reason that really caught him off-guard. He found that this female just didn't have the same spark as Axelle did, and so the fire he felt flood into his veins when he was around the two-toned female of his affections simply wasn't ignited with this one. He didn't want to take this one. Nothing against her, of course. Only a few weeks ago, he would have shown Rio his full desire without hesitation, but now, this fireball of a female was in his life, he had changed. Had she changed him?

As he thought on it, he let his eyes continue to roam her body but now there was no malice, no hungry, predatory urges in his gaze. "Rio, do you think that we can be changed by another? I mean... all the things we used to do, all the thoughts we used to have, do you think that someone can be altered in such a way by someone else?" He moved to sit by the bench, and like some kind of loyal guard dog, he let his body sit, while his head rested on the bench, his muzzle not a million miles away from her belly.

Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread