If I only knew how to pull myself apart
Ooc.

[html]

Rio Marino
Hello, hello its only me.
I'm everything you can't control.

Rio continued to shift around on the bench trying to find a comfortable position. Her eyes left the brute before her, and she doubted he would try anything. He seemed defeated now, and whatever drove him before didn’t now. Rio snorted at his words. She knew she wasn’t looking, and didn’t want to. He wasn’t her type, and she surely wouldn’t even think about taking an interest in him. She had already met the type of man she wanted, and too bad he wasn’t available. She had no doubts, though, that she wouldn’t find another like him.

Malakai came over to her, next to her in fact, and she kept her gaze forward. She could feel the male’s eyes wander over her just from the psychology of it. There was nothing she could do though; he would look where he wanted, despite her knowing or not. His question toward her threw her off slightly, but she listened intently to him and took in everything. She definitely thought it was possible. Look at what Harlowe did to her – he raped her, and changed her life for the worst. She was never the same after that, and even though she’s kind of grateful that he changed her ‘happy-go-lucky’ attitude, it still affected her greatly. And then she thought of the other way that someone’s ways could be changed – by love. Love did great things to others, and if it was the pure genuine kind, they tended to change for the better. ”Absolutely. We can be changed by others from bad events or good events. I mean if you allow their influence to get to you, you are very capable of change.” She knew the bad kind, but he seemed to be affected by the good kind of influence. ”Are you in love?”

Word Count :: +300 // Points :: 3

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread