If I only knew how to pull myself apart
Ooc.

[html]

Rio Marino
Hello, hello its only me.
I'm everything you can't control.

Rio was severely inexperienced when it came to all sorts of kinds of love. She wasn’t shown the family kind too well with her mother leaving her and her father disappearing after she had left. She hadn’t seen him in a while. Oh, and with her brother raping her – to her, if she loved someone, she wouldn’t want to hurt them mentally, emotionally, or physically. Rape was just another way of fucking someone else up, in all those ways. She had been messed up in all those ways, and it took her a long time to recover from it. Years even.

Rio shifted on the bench uncomfortably. She wasn’t sure if she should be answering the male’s question, ”Well, I have never been, but I hear that your world gets flipped upside-down. That emotions that you never knew were there, resurface, and you start to feel different around that person that you don’t feel with others…” Rio’s mind was distant as she explained to the male. ”I don’t think it matters how long. For some it takes a long time before they fall in love, and for others it can only be a few days. I guess it depends on how well you click with that person.” Rio’s mind was in space, but she knew she was on the right track. If only she would feel love one day; then her life might be set. She had felt all the pain that a soul could possibly experience in a lifetime, what about love? What about her turn at love? Would she ever get it? She doubted it herself since all her attempts at the little monster had failed her, but she didn’t want to give up hope, not yet.

She turned her head toward Malakai, ”Sounds like you’re in love. Tell me about her.” If she couldn’t experience it herself, she wanted to hear others’ takes on the emotion. Even if she never felt it herself, at least she could have a view on it from someone else’s experience. ”What’s she like? How does she make you feel?” She was curious now, and she wondered if she knew the girl.

Word Count :: 359 // Points :: 3

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread