If I only knew how to pull myself apart
[html]
OOC: [WC: 362 || Pts: 3

Kai's ears perked up a little as the female spoke about love, about the feeling it gives you. He let his body sink to the ground, letting his form roll over a little onto his back, letting his front paws fold somewhat in the air over his chest, his hind legs stretching out idly as he thought. Your world gets flipped upside down, you feel diferent things with them than you do with others... It was exactly what he was experiencing with Axelle. He had always had such a clear idea of who he was, but now, even he was unsure of himself. She had made him into an eager little puppy, wanting to be close to her all the time. And then he heard Rio's words about time. She had said it could only take a few days in certain situations. His tail began swaying a little. He had known Axelle for such a short period of time, really, but he couldn't deny he wanted her. Not simply physically, he wanted all of her for himself.

When Rio mentioned that it sounded like he was indeed in love, Kai lifted his head a little, his muzzle sniffing the air a little. Her questions about the female caused his body to shiver a little as he lay on the ground, still on his back. "She's like me. Exactly the same. She has the same temprament, the same darkness, the same aggression, the same mischief in her. She's exactly like me, and yet, she is everything that I'm not, at the same time." The black male's mind held onto the image of Axelle, refusing to let it go. "She's the only one who tolerates me hanging around with her. And when I'm not with her... I kinda miss her." He huffed a little in a sigh. "When she's next to me, she's the only thing I think about. All the dark things that lurk in my head vanish, and yet... My darkest thoughts are of her." Kai lifted his head a little to be able to look up at Rio from her place on the bench. "Do you think that qualifies as love?"

Table and Siggy by Sammiie; Photo by Diana Pinto@flickr

<style>
.Kai04-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.Kai04 i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.Kai04 b {color:#f2f2f2; font-weight:bold;}
.Kai04 {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i49.tinypic.com/2uhu450.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#d3d3d3; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread