If I only knew how to pull myself apart
End soon, maybe in the next few posts ?

[html]

Rio Marino
Hello, hello its only me.
I'm everything you can't control.

Rio kept her gaze away from the wolf on the ground. She stared out into the open, thinking about what love would be like for her. She came close, once, and not even really close- but she had met someone that would’ve been a good match for her, if he wasn’t taken already. She sighed quietly as she thought of Jaden. He was an alpha, a gentleman, and he had all these things going for him, but she knew she didn’t deserve someone like that. She needed to bum her standards down a little in order to be even considered as a mate. She knew she wasn’t good enough for someone like him.

Rio’s head turned toward Malakai, ”I can’t really say, but it does fit the description of what I just said, so maybe.” She didn’t want to promise him anything since she was so ignorant in the subject. She had never felt love’s grasp, and really the conversation with him made her want to try it out more, but she knew it wouldn’t come to her. ”If you’re in love, Malakai, don’t hold back. If you let her go, you’ll be sorry you let the only one who understands you go.” Not that he gave her the impression that he was avoiding his love, but she wanted to make that clear. ”You never know when you’ll get another chance at love with a person so perfect for you. Now might be your only chance.”

The black wolfess jumped off of the bench onto the sidewalk next to his head. She sat there, looking down at him upside down. ”I envy you.” Her tone of voice was lonely, and longing. She wished she could feel the way he did. ”I don’t think I’m capable of love.” The female wasn’t shown properly, throughout her life, what love was really like. She doubted she would notice what it was even if it hit her in the face and ran her over.

Word Count :: 330 // Points :: 3

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread