If I only knew how to pull myself apart
Okay, ended. Big Grin

[html]

Rio Marino
Hello, hello its only me.
I'm everything you can't control.

Love would come to find me? I doubt it... She respected the male's share of wisdom, but he didn't know what she had been through. He didn't know what she felt, and he didn't know what she was capable of, or incapable of. Love seemed to be one of her incapabilities, though she was never given the chance to really try it out. She tried it with family, and that seemingly was a failure. Sure, her sisters showed her some love and affection here and there, but it wasn't as much as she needed. Rio snorted and rose from her sitting position. She padded over to the bench where the owl was perched, and parked next to it so he could jump down on her. ”Maybe you’re right…” There was still a gloominess to her face, but she brightened up to look at him before she left, ”But hey! Good luck, and I hope I never see you again.” She joked about the last part, but in all reality – most likely the next time he would see her, she would be a loner, and he would be able to do whatever he originally wanted in the first place, even if she was still the alpha’s daughter. She gave him one last smile before turning her back, now trusting he wouldn’t do anything retarded, and padding down the steps from which she came.

She didn’t look back to see if the male was looking, and she didn’t care. She broke into a run once she passed the area with all the stairs and where the ground was a lot smoother. She did have a large owl on her back, which made running a little harder. She needed to get him medical attention as soon as possible. She bounded toward the Dampwoods where she knew she would find the herb she needed in order to correct his swollen wing.

Word Count :: 317 // Points :: 3

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread