Helping Out a Friend
[html]

I really need to work on more interesting titles...

Word Count → 332

The young Timber wolf strolled through the court house, not really going anywhere but wondering what to do. He had checked on Becca and allowed her free run through the forest and had even flicked a blade around, bruising himself more than anything. Something a bit easier would be much better to spend the rest of his afternoon. Stretching his arms behind his head, he turned his direction towards Hadley's place. Coeus still had a debt to pay to the large hybrid and he would enjoy the company. Turning around in a sordid manner, he went marching into the direction he had last seen him. A new habit had arisen since had come to Casa de Cavalieri, on most days it was impossible to see him without a book in his hand. Today's book was History of the late 18th Century, with material so dry it would put most readers to sleep. Though, unlike other readers, Coeus loved it.

Taking in the scenery and the warm day, he hardly noticed when he had finally arrived at the home that Hadley had been repairing. It seemed to be a lovely abode, if not in need of a bit of work. The wolf had glanced briefly at 'home improvement' books and applied a few things on his initial examination of the property. "Hadley?" He called, walking closer to the house, "I've stopped by to give you a hand if you need it. I've also got a brilliant book I'm just dying to tell you about!" He brandished the finely printed hard covered text in one hand, not looking anything like a brilliant book. Everything from the drab title and the dull brown color palette would deter even someone who couldn't read. Leaning against a nearby tree, his orange eyes examined the house once again. "This place has a lot of potential, from the handiwork I've seen from you I'm sure it will be beautiful!"

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Astrid Walter

<style>
.coeusaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n2fkA.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#a97345; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 295px 0px; color:#ffd7b2; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.coeusaly-1 b {color:#f4eb8c; }
.coeusaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.coeusaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.coeusaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.coeusaly-1 .wordcount {color:#ffd7b2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffd7b2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread