Helping Out a Friend
[html]<style type="text/css">
.hometl1-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:639px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:arial;}
.hometl1 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#923001 url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yTable.jpg) no-repeat top left;width:90%;max-width:490px;min-width:639px;border:1px solid #BDA044;outline:1px solid #000 }
.hometl1 .in {margin:100px 20px 20px 70px; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#D2D6CD;background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_black.png)}
.hometl1 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.hometl1 b {color:#FFE1B5;font-family:georgia;}
.hometl1-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC is fine. mine are fair bad too XD

He had a mate. It was something that still shocked Hadley whenever he thought about it. He had never viewed himself as someone who would have a mate. First it was because he didn't want to settle down, then because he didn't see himself worthy enough of having one. Distracting himself from this Hadley had set to repairing the broken Casa houses with a vengeance, each one coming away with new doors and repaired walls and flooring. Furniture was sometimes left alone, other times taken out to burn when it was too far damaged.

He still had some touches to place on the current house he was working on when he heard Coeus call for him. Hadley ducked out from the house, looking over to where the eager new member stood, book grasped. His skill at reading was still non existent, but he did like hearing about the books. He was fairly sure that whatever Coeus had to share would be interesting. He ducked his head with embarrassment at Coeus' words. Thanks. Come on in. I'm just finishing off with the railing. You can tell me about the book there. He returned inside, moving back over to the staircase. This one wouldn't be crooked, he was sure of it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread