Helping Out a Friend
[html]<style type="text/css">
.hometl1-ooc {font-size:0.9em;line-height:1.2em;padding-bottom:3px;font-style:italic;width:85%;max-width:639px;min-width:490px;margin:0 auto;text-align:right;font-family:arial;}
.hometl1 {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#923001 url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... yTable.jpg) no-repeat top left;width:90%;max-width:490px;min-width:639px;border:1px solid #BDA044;outline:1px solid #000 }
.hometl1 .in {margin:100px 20px 20px 70px; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#D2D6CD;background:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_black.png)}
.hometl1 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.hometl1 b {color:#FFE1B5;font-family:georgia;}
.hometl1-credit {text-align:center;font-size:0.9em;font-style:italic;font-family:georgia}</style>

OOC goes here for all your OOC needs

Hadley's tail wagged at the compliment on his workmanship. Thank you. He spent a lot of time working on the small repairs. They didn't look good most of the time, if workable, but he was learning how to blend it together so that the repair looked a natural part of the building. It didn't always work, his ideas on how the repair should blend usually experimental. He'd ended up with a room covered in blankets, looking rather silly, after one attempt. Taking down the blankets revealed the hideous botch he'd done on the walls. Thankfully that was in another house, one further from Casa's main area.

His fingers continued working on smoothing the rail, testing the different heights of the supports he was placing in. Hadley hadn't quite figured out that making them all the same size didn't work, giving it a rather bumpy appearance. Confusion showed on his face as Coeus spoke about the book. I'd love to learn. What's the Eighteenth Century? He'd never heard of that before. It sounded rather important. Perhaps a military group? Or a pack that was extraordinarily powerful? Turning Hadley looked over. Could you hold the rail in place for me?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread