[m] [aw] you'll be free, child, once you have died
[html]

(309) JFC why would I ever want to roleplay with you. :|

Draugr is by me!

Draugr was an inexperienced rider; it was a good thing her mount was so tractable. The mare picked her way through the marshlands, occasionally splashing into a mud-puddle. Her big hooves left behind torn earth and a clear path through the tall marsh grasses; Draugr turned her head this way and that, enjoying the vantage of the tall animal's pack. Her pale eyes spied a distant figure, and she pulled the animal to a stop, watching as it came. Turning her head around, the drab wolfdog guessed her distance to Salsola, and found it satisfactory. She could stand to go a little farther away.

He called to her when there was less distance between them, and Dyrne's ears pricked upward. The big mare whinnied a cry to the other horse, and Draugr was surprised to see a friendly eagerness within the woman. Did she know this pale creature? Dra was more curious than afraid, so she drove the horse forward at a slow walk, pale eyes appraising the big hybrid on horseback. He looked more wolf than anything to her, although it was an odd sort of wolf -- not one she readily recognized. Scenting him, however, told her well enough it was best to avoid talk of species: he was Infernian.

This was better than encountering a total stranger, Dra thought. Their packs were not enemies -- they had never truly been enemies, as she saw it -- but neither were they truly allied. But that they'd come together to smash their attackers to pieces was nothing -- it seemed natural enough a common enemy would force unusual partnerships into existence. Hi, she said, just barely pulling on the reins. Dyrne came to a stop, engrossed with the appearance of the other horse. My horse knows yours, I think, she said, grinning. Got them from the same place?

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread