[m] [aw] you'll be free, child, once you have died
[html]

hurhur gurls are purdy

art by crypsis

He tried, as he approached, to recall if he had seen this girl before. It occurred to him he must not have, for he certainly would have remembered such a face. She was strikingly beautiful in a haunting way, as if something supernatural had been put into her. It was most clear in her face, where her pale eyes came to meet his own. They were like smoke, or fog—she was not cruel, as he had come to expect from Salsola. His own eyes were mingled with aggression and tainted by the wayward life of a boy abandoned at youth, but he was smiling as he approached. How could he not smile, around someone who was pretty?

The stallion nickered and stuck his head out towards the other horse, and while Max was allowing him his head, he did not relax too much. Still, he took the opportunity to socialized. Lord knew he needed it, after being cooped up and having to deal with a very cranky Ezekiel as his only neighbor. Max smiled his dog smile and let one hand trail the jagged scar along his side.

“Same place I got this from, I suppose. I’m Max,” he offered, and tilted his head to eye her mare. “Seems you got the best of the bunch, huh?”

<style>
#maxpose {
font-family:'georgia', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#maxpose p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#maxpose p.maxImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#maxpose .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:11px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#maxpose .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#maxpose b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#maxpose u { text-decoration: underline; }
#maxpose b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread