[m] [aw] you'll be free, child, once you have died
[html]

(385) -MERCILESSLY SEDUCES-

Draugr is by Alaine!

The drab-furred wolfdog's purple eyes scanned the grove. The treeline was not so thick as the forests to the south and east, but they would serve. Draugr did not wish to be caught fraternizing with an outsider, even if it was a better outsider than most. Inferni was not loved by her pack, but she supposed Salsola tolerated their easterly coyote neighbors well enough, too. It was better than a useless loner or other unaffiliated weakling. At least Max had been accepted amongst the Infernians, meaning he had some kind of usefulness.

She tossed her muzzle skywards and made a mocking look of shock. Let me win? she demanded, grinning fiercely all the same. We'll see about that, she promised, directing Dyrne along the treeline until she turned, sharply and suddenly, into the woods. You'd better like me, anyway, she added, more seriously. I like you. You should like me, too, the wolfdog said rather matter-of-factly. Truth be told, she did like him -- of course, this was purely physical, and Draugr could not yet discern emotional connection from purely physical attraction.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread